Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dynamic Duos #58


    Hi! I'm entering in a new card for the Dynamic Duos Challenge #58. Here's the link to the challenge or you can click on the challenge colors below.
    And here's my card!
    I made my card base with three Copic Markers in Y68, R08 and YR20. I drew lines across a white sheet of cardstock into a plaid pattern. I added a bit of ribbon and buttons from my stash and a small strip of the background under a sentiment from Hero Arts.
    I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I was so surprised when I read that you created your own plaid background. It looks great!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background....it looks like DSP!!! Very cool & neat lines. Great card design. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete