Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gigantic Project Coming Soon!

  For roughly the last year, I've been hacking, pecking, inking, cutting, stamping, procrastinating, and slowly finishing a gigantic project...emphasis on slowly. I finally finished it last night! {does happy dance}
Today's goal is to photograph the entire monstrosity and then start sharing it on the blog after I upload the pictures which will more than likely happen while watching the hockey game tonight because let's be honest - I cannot do just one thing at a time.
  So, basically, I just wanted everyone to know that I have not been a lazy blogger because I haven't made anything in eons. I've been a lazy blogger because I have been spending time on just one gigantic project that I can now share with all of you! So excited!
  Hope to see you all tomorrow (if you're still out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment